By Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's top shuttle advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Berlin is your passport to the main appropriate, up to date suggestion on what to determine and pass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. trap the elevate to the Reichstag's remarkable glass dome, take pleasure in a tipple in an atmospheric beer backyard, or consider the Berlin Wall's stirring background; all together with your depended on go back and forth spouse. Get to the center of Berlin and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Berlin trip Guide:
- Full-colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web content, transit information, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra worthwhile commute adventure - together with background, structure, paintings, literature, cinema, track, theatre, politics, delicacies, beer, wine
- Free, handy pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus over 36 color maps
- Covers historical Mitte, Museumsinsel, Alexanderplatz, Potsdamer Platz, Tiergarten, Scheunenviertel, Kreuzberg, Neukolln, Friedrichshain, Prenzlauer Berg, urban West, Charlottenburg and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Berlin, our so much accomplished advisor to Berlin, is ideal for either exploring best points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights of Berlin? try out Pocket Berlin, a handy-sized advisor all for the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey.
- Looking for extra wide assurance? try out Lonely Planet's Germany guide for a finished examine all of the state has to provide, or Lonely Planet's realize Germany, a photo-rich advisor to the country's most well-liked sights.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet and Andrea Schulte-Peevers.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's major shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a committed vacationer group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious visitors to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.